Joseph Warren is the founder of CoCreativ, a Starbucks for entrepreneurs. The concept behind the company is an entrepreneurial cafe for the virtual business owners to go, hang out, do work and interact with other entrepreneurs. Joseph is a very funny guy and some of the advice he gives is priceless. He does startup coaching at http://www.josephwarren.net. Oh yeah, he also started a company at 19 that did 50 million in revenue.
What He Shared:
- What the concept behind CoCreativ is.
- How he calculated that the co-working industry is $8 billion dollars.
- Who the ideal customers are for CoCreativ.
- Why CoCreativ will serve 5 different types of customers instead of just one.
- What the revenue model is for CoCreativ.
- Why similar businesses have a hard time making a profit.
- How one mistake almost cost him the entire company.
- What the right mindset is to have when pitching to investors.
- A few lessons learned with the company he started at 19.
- Advice he gives to young entrepreneurs out there.
Listen to the audio:
Press play to begin streaming the audio.
If you enjoyed this interview, let Joseph know by tweeting him: